Want to keep you and your family safe from bad water?
The Survival Water Filter is a must-carry tool for soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, out-door work, survival, and emergencies. This will definitely be the main component of your survival kit! It employs 0.1-micron ultrafiltration membrane (medical grade material) as its filter media. The Survival Water Filter is effective against 99.9% the Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella Typhi, cholera bacteria, Legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria. It also filters up to 2000 liters (528 Gallons) of natural renewable fresh water without using any chemicals. The even better part about this filter is that it functions without any batteries!
This product is FDA Approved.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Impact resistant and fits in the palm of your hand. You definitely would not want to miss out on this!
1. Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach the filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2. Water flow should be the same as the direction of the arrow on the filter.
3. Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into the filter from the clean water outlet of the filter.
4. Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
5. Water Source: Tap water, river water, lake water, or natural renewable fresh water. (Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as a water source or the ocean water for no filter can filter out salt.)
Cleaning & Maintenance
1) When the flow rate slows, a mini well water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the mini well water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filtered air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
☞ Personal Water Filter
☞ Bucket or Plastic Bag Connector
☞ Silicone Hose
☞ Hose Clip
☞ Shipping Time: 12 - 25 days + Processing Time: 3-5 Business Days
(Time frame varies for International Shipping)
☞ Please give it time for your product to arrive, credit refund if you do not receive your product within 30 days.